(Note: Source Links in the Years)
- 2017: tumblr user thatsmoderatelyraven’s fluffy chicken makes a guest star appearance at the new president’s inauguration. “it’s been my life goal to meet you” says the president
- 2020: tumblr has tripled the amount of blogs registered. Every pun imaginable has been made, all photos of random things in rooms have been taken in HD format, all quotes have been said. There are no more recognizable url’s, even fahjtekysuleirdtyrzdsd and jiput4qwar8tgahwsf8g9bosdiv are taken. It is a dark time. The end is near.
- 2023: Arthur has just begun its 26th season
The new voice actor’s voice has become so squeaky that only Arthur fans’ dogs can hear him
- 2025: scientists are still scrambling to figure out what “zigazig ahh” is so that they can give the spice girls what they really really want
the spice girls are getting impatient
war is upon us
- 2053: a girl lays on her bed wearing vintage ugg boots. ‘I was born in the wrong generation’ she sighs as she listens to taylor swift and cries over a one direction poster.
- 2066: physical contact has been outlawed. hug dealers tenderly embrace people in the dead of night and shady people hold hands in dark streets
- 2068: Sam Winchester is 85 years old. He begins to suffer severe heart problems caused by being old as fuck. Dean gets in his motorized wheelchair and goes to the nearest crossroads at a speed of 3mph and trades his soul for Sam’s life. It is at this point that even the crossroads demons are beginning to worry about the Winchesters’ unhealthy codependency problems.
- 2088: there is only one tree left. the tree is cut down and used to make a newspaper with the headline No More Trees
- 2137: You open your tumblr profile, again after many years. You click on the message box. 1 message. You click on it.
‘Yes, same here! :)’
And you don’t know what it was referring to beacause you don’t have a fucking sent messages box.
- 3009: a group of humans listen to boom boom pow. when fergie says that she is so 3008 they all stand shocked and realise. fergie is now behind the times. fergie herself has become 2000 and late. this is unbelievable news to the humans. hours later the planet descends into war and chaos.
- 4000: 500 years after the last great war.
Humanity survives in small nomadic tribes.
One tribe has uncovered an ancient artifact from before the wars. They believe if they can solve its riddle, they may be able to unite humanity once more.
What’s amazing is how well some of these fit together…
im gonna cry
Dear shippers of Tumblr: I know the season’s over, but this sort of mistake just bugs the living hell out of me. In early prep for 2013, please take note.
Clicky for source.
Preemptively reblogging. Please be botanically responsible this holiday shipping season. :-)
im not going to be kissed under either so whats the point
Do authors of those mystical romance book for teenagers just assume everyone has a love of their life who they met three days ago? Is everyone else’s life like this or does mine just suck?
Sometimes I think they’re just scared of me and they should be I’m secretly a monster
I’m sexually attracted to Peter Pan (from once upon a time) does that mean I’m pansexual
I don’t think people give Flash enough credit.…………….my goodness
He didn’t just rebuild an apartment building.
HE FUCKING LEARNED HOW TO BUILD AN APARTMENT BUILDING. HE DID FUCKING RESEARCH. IT TAKES SEVERAL GODDAMN YEARS TO LEARN ALL THE ENGINEERING AND LEGAL CONSTRAINTS OF BUILDING A FUCKING BUILDING AND JUST DID IT.
This is one of my favorite flash comics. It really highlights how the flash doesn’t just run really fast, but can do absolutely astounding things. I remember reading this for the first time and having my head explode.
And everyone wonders why I fucking love The Flash. It’s because of this kind of shit. He could have just saved everyone and let it go there. But no, he goes the extra mile (Well, to him it’s half a step) and HELPS people. He doesn’t just beat up the bad guys and move onto the next thing like some OTHER characters. God, I love the Flash.
fourth or fifth time reblogging…
from my favourite series
Flash fucking rocks
The same cousin (her name is Jolie) and I just spent most of the night talking about Jack Frost. I told her stories (fan fiction) about the guardians. And how Jack likes to visit Florida and sometimes me but usually can’t because of the heat.
Ok yesterday my little cousin and I went to see frozen and when we got out I showed her a picture of Elisa and Jack Frost. Then she says “you told me a story about him right? That means he’s real?” And she looked at me with such big hopeful eyes I didn’t even hesitant to say of course he does. Then the wind blows really hard and gets all cold. She thought it was jack so we went to look for him.